The RTQ2103A is a full featured 6V, 2A, Advanced Constant-On-Time (ACOT) synchronous step-down converter with two integrated MOSFETs. The advanced COT operation allows transient responses to be optimized over a wide range of loads, and output capacitors to efficiently reduce external component count. The RTQ2103A provides up to 2.7MHz switching frequency to minimize the size of output inductor and capacitors. The RTQ2103A is available in the SOP-8 (Exposed Pad) package.
- Mobile Phones and Handheld Devices
- STB, Cable Modem, and xDSL Platforms
- WLAN ASIC Power / Storage (SSD and HDD)
- General Purpose for POL LV Buck Converter
- Automotive Infotainment
- Automotive Instrument Clusters & HUD
- Car Connectivity